Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Dream...

I had an interesting dream last night and I think that I could either make it into a story of its own or turn it into a piece of the novel I'm working on.

The story of the dream followed a girl (me) who was orphaned and then adopted into this ancient English castle where people seemed to be stopped in time. However, this girl breaks the rules and ends up having ot evade the guard out to get her.

It was really quite a remarkable dream and I found it to be interesting and amazing. I hope that I can get everything written out for you to enjoy. The dream was so profoundly interesting that I found myself wishing I could see the end of it!

Maybe tonight then eh?

-The Novice Novelist...

No comments:

Post a Comment