Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 12: Sock it to me!

Alright I finally kept my promise! Here's the entire little snippet that I've been working on. Now please understand that this isn't the best writing and the thought isn't as fleshed out as I'd like it to be. But, it's the bare bones of the idea and I hope you can enjoy the image that this little piece conjures up for you. Enjoy!

;


“Leave me alone!” I shouted, trying to pry his slimy hands from my wrist. His grip only tightened

“I’ll do as I please!” he whispered back fiercely, a malicious grin on his face. I repressed the urge to shudder.

“This is harassment! Let me go!” I tugged harder to get away from him.

Suddenly his lips were on mine, his slimy tongue trying to force its way into my mouth. His arms tightened around my, effectively pinning him to me. I tried to maneuver my head away.

“Let her go!” Adam’s furious voice bellowed.

Michael pulled his face away from mine but did not release his grip on me. “Ah Adam, glad you could join us! I was just showing Jenna here how a man can kiss.”

“I’m warning you, Michael, release her. This has gone far enough,” Adam retorted, venom dripping.

His momentary distraction gave me the opportunity to pull out of his arms and step away from him.

“How dare you!” I seethed, anger boiling over. Adam was by my side immediately.

“Let’s just get out of here Jenna,” He murmured in to my ear, his voice soothing the heated indignation that I felt. I turned towards his voice as he guided me further from Michael’s presence.

“Now just a minute!” Michael boomed, seizing my arm and yanking me from Adam’s gentle grasp, “We weren’t done yet. You’ll just have to wait your turn!”

The anger returned full force to me and before I could register what I had done, my fist connected with Michael’s nose. Pain immediately erupted within my hand and I let out a small yelp of pain. It was, however, nothing compared to the choking noise that gurgled from Michael’s lips as he retracted himself from me and clasped his hands over his face, squeezing his eyes shut. I heard Adam’s deep chuckle and he swiftly returned to my side, cradling my swelling hand within his own. He hastily led me from Michael’s moaning form and towards his car.

“That should teach him, eh?” He remarked cheerfully as he unlocked his car and helped me into the passenger’s seat. Walking quickly around the car, he ducked into the driver’s seat and turned to me, grinning like a fool. Without a word, he started the car and pulled easily from the restaurant. I could see Michael’s crouching form from the mirror.

“Feel better Jenna?” Adam asked after a few moments of silence.

I turned towards him, careful not to jar my swollen fingers. A smile slowly crept on my face at the thought of my actions a few moments ago.

“Yeah, I do actually,” I remarked after a moment, “But…” I trailed off.

“But what?” Adam inquired, giving me a quizzical look.

“Well it’s just that…I guess it’s safe to say that I just handed him my resignation right?”

Adams laughter filled the car, “That was a terrible joke Jenna…a true statement, but a terrible joke.”

I only smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment