Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 17: Getting Caught Up In the Story

I've come to find that I'm getting caught up in my story. That's what I love about reading and writing. Getting enraptured with the lives of the characters and the adventures in which they thrive gives me great enjoyment. I love watching how my characters have grown and developed as I've progressed through my story. I love seeing the dynamics in which they interact with one another and I love the comlexity each personality entails.

Something that I've noticed lately with my writing is that the story within my head is so unique and multi-faceted that it sometimes overwhelms me. Add to that the complex characters that I've created and you have a very thought provoking event.

And that's what writing is all about! Writing is so exciting and unique and I absolutely love it! So here's my advice as a novice novelist:

Get lost in the story! Get involved with your characters and lose yourself in your writing. That's when the best creativity will come about!

Good luck fellow writers!

-The Novice Novelist

No comments:

Post a Comment