Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 19: Constructing a Cohesive Plot

Just a quick thought for you today: I've been working on getting a cohesive plot together. There are so many things that I want to include in my novel that it's hard to make sure they all fit together and that all the pieces are connected into a cohesive and interesting plot.

My plan for getting everything organized is to write down each thoughts that I want in my novel and then attempting to list them in the order that I want them to appear in my novel. After that the next step would be to flesh out these ideas and hopefully create connections between each piece in my novel. Then I expect to have a complete and cohesive novel that engages readers and is enjoyable.

Here's hopin'!

-The Novice Novelist

No comments:

Post a Comment