Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 20: Is it weird?

Is it weird that I already know how my novel is supposed to end even before I have the middle sections filled out? Is it weird that I know how my entire series is supposed to end and how many books there is supposed to be?

I've often wondered how other writers go about the creation of their own works? Do they know the ending before they start the beginnings? Do they have trouble connecting the dots in the middle in order to get to the ending they've envisioned, as I do?

Perhaps that's the joy in creating something? Knowing the ending and having the ability to pull the strings of the plot to suit your purposes. Isn't that exhilerating? I think so at least.

-The Novice Novelist

No comments:

Post a Comment