Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 14: Bring Me To Life

Here's another thought into my novel that I thought I'd share with you...it's a very rough thought but I thought I'd share it with you:

The thought that I have had was that Jenna figures out about Adam's ability to travel though time and she starts to rant and freak out:

"You've got to be kidding me! This is absurd," I started pacing, "I-I can't believe that you...and I...that we travelled through time! It's jsut not possible-it's...I can't...we-"

"Jenna," Adam grabbed my shoulders, stopping my pacing, "you have to calm down. We'll talk about it later when we're out of the open. But right now we really need to get going." He tried to lead me away.

"No!" I shouted pulling away, "I don't want to wait. I want and explaination...or a reality check or something! This doesn't make sense! I can't do this...I can't rationalize this...it's just doesn't make any sense."

"Jenna please calm down. I can hear horses. Please," Adam was pleading lightly about me, "Please Jenna let's go."

"No. Not until I get my answers. Just tell me-"

Adam tightened his grip on me and crushed his lips against mine, effectively cutting off my rant. Wrapping his arms around my waist he pressed closer to me, his lips never leaving mine. My eyes slipped closed and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

But just as quickly as the kiss descended upon me, Adam quickly pulled away, a smug look on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment