Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Creativity

What is creativity? I'm avoiding writing a paper for school right now and I've been thinking a lot about what creativity is.

Sure there's the creativity of being the creator of a completely unique world where you control the lives of characters and expose them to adventures and experiences that only you could dream up. But beyond that I think that creativity can extend to our not so interesting and unique pieces of writing. Like papers. Sure there a moments when you think that these pieces are useless and boring and that you won't gain anything from them. But when you start seeing your paper as a unique creation, then things get interesting.

That's what I'm trying to convince myself of anyway.

-The Novice Novelist

No comments:

Post a Comment