Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 11: A Snippet!

As promised, here is a snippet for your enjoyment!

“Leave me alone!” I shouted, trying to pry his slimy hands from my wrist. His grip only tightened



“I’ll do as I please!” he whispered back fiercely, a malicious grin on his face. I repressed the urge to shudder.


“This is harassment! Let me go!” I tugged harder to get away from him.


Suddenly his lips were on mine, his slimy tongue trying to force its way into my mouth. His arms tightened around my, effectively pinning him to me. I tried to maneuver my head away.


“Let her go!” Adam’s furious voice bellowed.


Michael pulled his face away from mine but did not release his grip on me. “Ah Adam, glad you could join us! I was just showing Jenna here how a man can kiss.”


“I’m warning you, Michael, release her. This has gone far enough,” Adam retorted, venom dripping.

 
Are you interested to find out what happens next? Well you'll have to come back tomorrow to find out! Any speculation on what YOU think will happen here? Opinions are welcome!
 
-The Novice Novelist

No comments:

Post a Comment