Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 10: The Character Visual

I'm working on that snippet still but will get it to you soon. In the meantime I thought I'd talk about creating a character.

For me, the creation of a character comes in a very forceful way. I don't see these characters as figments of my imagination. Rather they seem to real and intense that it's easy to create a relationship with them. Essentially they become friends to me (and just for the record I'm not crazy).

I've noticed that whenever I write in a story, the characters and setting always appear in my head. I can see everything as though it were a movie, the characters included. Everything is so crisply detailed in my head that it isn't hard to describe these characters to others.

So for your viewing pleasure, I give you an idea of what the characters of Adam and Jenna look like...at least in my head:





Sigh...don't they look great together? Yeah I thought so too! Also, here's another little treat for you: I have a picture of a dress that Jenna actually ends up wearing whenever she travels back in time with Adam. Imagine this dress in a deep blue color and you get the image that I had in my head:

No comments:

Post a Comment