Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 11, 2011

Do You Ever Feel...

Do you ever feel as though you aren't going to be successful? What is the measure of your success? How can you gauge how great of a person you are or how much you contribute to the world?

Today I've been thinking that...I don't feel as though I've had a great influence on anything...I feel as though my writing right now is rathe mediocre...I feel as though I'm not really contributing much to anyone's imagination other than my own...I also believe that I'm not really attractive today either...I feel chubby and silly looking...it can get depressing don't you think?

But, I believe that I have the ability to do something good. I will get back in shape and I will continue to write. I will move forward and try to be happy. Whether or not someone enjoys my writing, it won't stop me from writing...I just want to express my passion for writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment