Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Use Your Imagination!

Here's another little piece for you:

Sweat was dripping down my face as I tried to hold on, the rocks digging into my palms.

"Jenna!" Adam shouted above me, his voice carried by the howling wind. I didn't dare look up. "Just hold on Jenna! I'm coming."

"I'll be here then," I whispered...

A/N: Now I know this is a little short...actually it's really short, but that's alright. I'll post the rest tomorrow. I wanted things to provoke your imagination to see what you think will happen! And I'd like to know what you've imagined from this tiny little piece of writing...where did your thoughts go?

Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Hiking or rock climbing, and Jenna slipped and is now hanging onto the side of a mountain, with no visible way to get off. Adam's her brother and he's trying to find a way to get down to her and help her out.

    ReplyDelete