Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 25, 2011

Can I do it?

I know I haven't written in a long time...sad to say I'm a failure at this! Talk about a horrible person right? Well that is to say I would be a horrible person if anyone actually cares about this blog. If you are out there reading this and have been faithfully reading my posts, I thank you, and apologize for not updating sooner. I've been lax in my writing...sorry.

I will confess that my lack of updates have not been because of lack of want. Merely, the lack of updates have been because I'm reveling in my mini-vacation before I return for spring and summer semesters at school. I just finished winter semester and now am heading full force into the spring and summer terms. Talk about crazy right? And I've simply just been enjoying the fact that I just REST! No need ot worry about homework or tests. It's all rather comforting really.

But I promise that I will have a lengthy piece of writing updated for you tomorrow...er...today...later today.

Until then can you answer this one little thought?
Do you think I can make it as a writer? Do I have what it takes, the talent, to be an effective and enjoyable writer? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment