Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 8, 2011

Short, Sweet, and to the Point...

I'm sorry I didn't write yesterday. I've caught some sort of nasty little head cold and am feeling rather sickly at the moment. I am posting now, but it's really not much of a great post at all. It's more a note to let you readers know that I am striving to get my little section done along with another whole chapter to post for your enjoyment. I hope to get those up sometime within the next week or so. School is hectic right now and I can't promise something that may not come to pass. I would feel horrible if I was unreliable as a writer. Wouldn't you?

Anyway, I'll post tomorrow for you for sure. Thanks for being my ever faithful readers!

-The Novice Novelist

No comments:

Post a Comment