Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Explaining

I'm sitting here with a thought stuck in my head. It's a continuation of the scene that posted yesterday for your enjoyment. I'm not sure, however, with how I should present it to you. Whether I should include what I've already posted or to just continue onward. Rest assured, however, that I will be posting something for you soon.

But for now, I will post a little bit of an explaination for why this little scene is so important to me:

The scene that I've posted for you fits in a very crucial portion of my novel. It is a part where the relationship between Jenna and Adam is starting solidify. These two are still at odds with one another...actually Jenna still thinks he's a complete idiot at times and he still doesn't trust Jenna enough to be completely honest with her about why he's in her life...but they are learning to trust. That's the key thing in this whole little portion and I hope that I can portray that effectively. And being exposed to these stressful situations allows for a real relationship to begin to form. Not to mention, it really makes things interesting for them right?

Does that get you excited to read the entire novel? How about just reading the finished scene? Anyway, let me know what you think!

-The Novice Novelist

No comments:

Post a Comment