Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 4, 2011

As I'm sitting here writing...

As I'm sitting here writing, exhausted and ready for bed, my mind is wandering to the subject of where inspiration comes from. For me, some of my best information and inspiration comes from the face that I'm tired and subjec to being impressed upon. For instance, the main idae for my novel came through a dream that was so intriguing and unique and funny that I woke up laughing and curious as to how such a story ends. It was amazing.

I like that inspiration, but sometimes I feel like I'm a odd little thing. How many people experience the same type of imagination "episodes" that I do? How many peopel can say they can travel somewhere else through the use of their imagination? Am  I just weird....?

Anyway, I will write later today, and finish the little piece of writing that I was working on for you. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment