Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 1, 2011

Kiss Me

Here's a little post for you. It's a little scene from my novel...yes it's a mushy lovey scene, but I like it! :) Enjoy!

Adam leaned towards me, his face inches from my own.

"Kiss me," he murmured, his eyes smoldering.

I quirked an eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

"Kiss me," he repeated again, his eyes darkening.

"Uh," I responded stupidly, "I don't think so."

I started to get up. But Adam quickly grabbed my wrist, and crushed his lips to mine. Shocked, I raised my hand and smacked him.

Adam pulled away and stared at me for a moment, clearly confused. "I thought you liked me," He remarked.

"I'm so sorry!" I stuttered, "It's just a reaction! I really didn't mean to do that. You just caught me off guard and I just didn't think that you were really going to kiss me and-"

Adam's sudden laughter halted my rant.

"Well it's clear that you can't handle surprises," He retorted, smirking at me.

"Apparently not," I replied, blushing a deep crimson

"Let's try again then," Adam pulled me towards him again and gently placed his lips on mine.

This time I didn't smack him.

No comments:

Post a Comment