Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Finals are Over! Writing Can Commence!

Hooray! I've finally made it through the semester! It's been a wild and exciting (and often stressful) ride. But I have prevailed! Thanks to the support of my husband, my children, and my Heavenly Father. I know that I cannot do anything significant without his help. And he's truly helped me this semester! I am so thankful for that!
So, hopefully I will be updating more now that I have a little less on my plate! At least for a little while that is...anyway, I'm looking forward to going to bed without the thoughts of papers and tests looming over my head...well at least until finals week officially starts! AND!!!! I will be able to post more of my novel as I have more time to work on it! So that's a double HOORAY! Thank goodness I get the opportunity to write because I've been going crazy without the time! Hopefully I can get some things done!
Wish me luck!

-The Novice Novelist

No comments:

Post a Comment