Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, November 12, 2009

So I've been Thinking...

Well I'm getting pretty good and being a consistent writer! Yay me! That's one accomplishment I'm enjoying. And I know that I haven't been all that consistent lately, but it is due to a very specific reason that I shall not go into too much detail about right now. But on to the writing!

I've been struggling lately trying to figure out which storyline I want to take with my short story. And it's due in a few weeks! How scary is that! But exciting too! I'm anxious to get my thoughts all sorted out. Here's the dilemma:

Should I make the story about Rachael meeting her beau at the dance along with her creepy stalker guy being there. Sort of a light-hearted fluffly type story.

Or,

Should I make the story about the creepy stalker guys unwanted attention towards Rachael and her beau meeting her and coming to her rescue.

Or,

Should I make the story about a memory that Rachael has about her beau and then surprisingly meets him again under different circumstances (perhaps painful ones).

Or,

Should I make it into a comedy about Rachael seeking an excuse at a party to avoid the advances of her hair-brained mother, and/or stalker fellow and grabbing the attention of her beau by claiming to be his girlfriend.

Well what do you think? So many options right? ugh. Sometimes it gets hard to get my imagination to slow down and I can't seem to hold on to just one good idea! Well my dear readers what do you think? Those of you who actually read this blog I want your opinion! I promise it will be a valid and well contemplated decision and your input is very welcome and appreciated and encouraged! I seek guidance!

No comments:

Post a Comment