Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A new endeavor...

So, I've been thinking lately ( yes I do this a lot dear mystery readers!) that I should just write a quick little note about how things are going with my writing endeavors. And to be quite honest, they aren't really going well. Hmm...perhaps I should clarify that statement. What I mean is that things are going well creatively, just not publishingly (ha! I created a new word). And I am tempted to get discouraged, but I absolutely refuse to accept failure. I love writing too much and I think that putting it into writing is actually making me feel better. So I may be slightly discouraged right now, but I am going to keep trying. And if I never get published, then at least I did something I love to do. You know what they say, "You fail if you never try at all." That's my philosophy and I want to stick to it!

I promise you dear people who read my blog that I will post another little snippet soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment