Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another thought!

Well this is a shorter post than my other one. The wording never quite seemed to flow the way I wanted so most of the thought is still residing in my head. However I do hope that you enjoy what is written so far! Please do remember that all these things that I have posted are just the raw thoughts that are flowing from my mind. They haven't been polished in any way. Once I get them polished I do hope that they will improve dramatically. So if you don't like the wording right now, keep a look out for an edited and modified version! And as always comments are welcome and appreciated. Thanks to those of you who actually read my posts! It's exciting to see who has visited the land of my writings!

Anyway I hope you enjoy!

No!” I cried as his breathing ceased. “You can’t die! No please. Please Adam wake up! You have to get up!”

Tears were streaming down my face as I gripped his shirt tighter. “Please Adam wake up!” I was shrieking now, pounding my fists on his chest. “You have to get up!”

Gentle hands tried to pull me away from Adam’s body, but I tried to fight them.

“Jenna let go. He’s gone.” Darren whispered gently grasping my hands in his own.

I refused to believe his words. Adam couldn’t be gone. He wasn’t supposed to get hurt or-or…I couldn’t finish the though.

“No.” I whispered hoarsely, shaking off Darren’s touch. “He-he can’t be. I won’t believe it.”

“Jenna you need to let him go. We have to get you back before it’s too late!” Darren’s grip was firmer this time, but I cried out trying to fight him off.

He was able to hoist me into his arms. “No Adam!” I cried struggling from his grip. “Please let me go! I-I need him! Adam please wake up! This isn’t funny anymore.”

“Jenna!”Darren’s stern voice caught my attention. I turned up to face him. “You have to understand. He’s not coming back. Adam’s gone. “

I felt my stubborn hope crumble as reality set in. He was gone. Tears pooled at my eyes and my body began to tremble. Darren held me close as I unleashed my anguish.

No comments:

Post a Comment