Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 3, 2009

A writer can be found anywhere....

Well I've finally done it! I've created a blog strictly for writing purposes! Of course there's still the family blog, but this will be the haven where I explore my writings and bounce ideas around in the vast world known as the internet! Hopefully there will be a few people who actually consent to reading this darn thing! I need feedback from lots of souls! And hopefully one day I'll be a well known author and you can safely say that you all helped me to become so! Talk about a great resume detail to add right? Haha...anyway I digress...

So I'll post a few things, maybe a couple of places where you can go to observe some of my writings. I'm currently working on two short stories, some fan-based writing, though I'll not share that here and of course my every present novel. Talk about a lot of random ideas popping about in your head! I'll get as much of them up as I can in the next few days. Believe me it'll take time. My laptop died and took all of my work with it! The agony I have suffered. Hopefully though it was for the best and all will work out in the end. The most pressing items right now are the short stories. They are for a couple of competitions that I am entering at Writer's Digest. Wish me luck! And with that I bid you ado...though I suppose I could leave you with a line from one of my short stories that has been floating about...

"Do you honestly think that I could love anyone else besides you? Seriously woman are you that dense? Perhaps you didn't recognize the romantic advances of the male species? I take it you aren't experienced in that category of courtship."

Lots of love!

Kaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment