Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 12, 2009

Just a note

So I think that I've finally figured out to get things rolling so that there are actually readers to this thing. I wouldn't have started a blog about my writing if I wasn't hoping that people would come across it and actually want to read things! I mean seriously, why on earth would someone do that? Well I do hope that someone will find this blog usefully, or at the very least a big entertaining!

But here's a note about my writing thus far, I am currently working on a couple of key scenes in my short story, though I do believe that there is a great potential for this to become a rather lengthy novel if I keep up with the ideas that I have. Right now my main heroine, Rachel, has some pretty amusing encounters with the love interest. (I may end up changing her name. I don't know if I particularly care of the name that I have currently).

I wish that I had more energy to write at the moment. But alas I've been terribly ill and taking care of terribly ill little children...oh the drama! And, sad to say, my laptop has been in disrepair for a few months now and I haven't been able to use it. This makes it difficult to keep up with all the ideas that I have floating about in my head. Especially, when all I have to keep track of my thoughts is a notebook. My fingers simply do not fly fast enough to properly extract all the ideas that are stuck in my mind....hopefully that will be remedied soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment