Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 2: An interesting thought

Yes, once again I am writing on the next day, but I stick by my argument that since I have yet to go to bed, it is still "technically" the same day...or whatever...I'm trying people! :)

Anyway, this post will be rather short, because 1. I'm tired and want to go to bed and 2. I have to get up early to finish some homework for one of my classes tomorrow...and did I mention that I was tired? Just though I'd reemphasize that little notion.

So, though I haven't been able to sit down and actually write in my novel I do have an idea that has been floating around in my head for the last few days and I keep thinking that I should write downt he idea before I forget. The idea I have for my novel is that my main character will be directly interacting with a decendent of a man that she meets when she travels into the past with Adam. Now this man isn't the straightest arrow and has his upsetting moments, and this will also be characterized by her interactions in the modern day with the person that she comes in contact with on a frequent basis.

Was that too vague? Sorry. Like I said it is just a rough idea. I sort of know what I'm going to say, however the idea is still in need of more contemplation.

No comments:

Post a Comment