Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 1

Well I know it's a bit late, but since I haven't gone to bed yet I consider this to still be my first day. And so far, it's not been so good. Today has been rough to say the least. Emotions are running high and I'm feeling very overwhelmed. I'm not sure if I should scream or cry today. It's been that bad...

But the novel goes well. I've got an idea for an interaction between my two main characters that seems to be coming along nicely in my head. I will hopefully be writing it down soon enough and then I'll post it on here for sure. :) That's my happy face in case you can't tell...

Also here's a little thought for you that I heard in one of my English classes: "in order to be an effective writer you need to have a dirty mind and a pure heart." Isn't that such a great statement? And so true! In order to be a good writer you need to have a knowledge of the world and it's dealings, though you may not need to be a part of that aspect of society. I really liked this quote. It's probably one I'll always have with me.

Anywho, that's all I have for now. Music has been running through my head and making it hard to concentrate on anything. We shall see how tomorrow goes eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment