Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A quickie, but a goody! At least I think so...hehe...

Well I know that this isn't that long of a post. I just haven't had the time or motivation to write at the moment. There have been so many things that have come up lately that I find my time dwindling away. But I did manage to get something constructed today. Music, I find has greatly aided in my inspiration and I just want to encourage everyone to seek inspiration!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this little snippet! I'll hopefully post within the next day or so.

“Now that wasn’t so hard was it?” He grinned at me. I glared.



“No not all,” I replied sarcastically, “considering I already fell asleep earlier.”


“What?” he sounded slightly panicked, “When?”


“I don’t know!” I snapped glaring at him, “It’s not like I keep a record of my every movement!”


“Testy,” he chuckled. I didn’t reply, “But please try to stay awake for me alright?”


“Will do oh fearless kidnapper,” I retorted rolling my eyes. A wave of pain shot through my head.


We remained silent until Adam pulled into the hospital parking lot. I let out a groan of frustration. I really didn’t need to be here.


“You don’t have to do this. I’ll go home and relax if it’ll make you feel better, but other than I think you’re going a little overboard,” I mumbled staring straight ahead.


“Ah ah ah,” he remarked getting out of the car, “We had a deal.”


Before I knew it, he was standing in front of the open passenger door extending his hand to assist me out. I rolled my eyes again and hoisted myself from the seat, ignoring his hand. Of course I stumbled, much to my humiliation. Adam easily caught me.


“Alright, let’s get you inside,” he remarked lightly, tightening his grip on my waist. I blushed at the intimacy of his action. I barely knew this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment