Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Slight Case of Writer's Block

Alright so the next chapter that I'm working on is taking a whole heck of a lot longer than I wanted. Perosnally I blame it on writer's block. It's not that I don't have the ideas in my head waiting to be composed and taken out of my brain, but the problem lies with the fact that I can't seem to get the right wording out. My chapter seems a bit boring, though I know where I want to take the plot. it's just difficult to get everything organized and settled into place.

Anyway I needed to post something for you guys who read this delightful little blog. So I thought that since many of you may be confused with what exactly is going on, I thought I could post some character descriptions to give you guys a better idea of what exactly some of the story entails. Then when I do post snippets, there won't be as much confusion.

So here is the first character sketch I have for you! It is of course Jenna. Enjoy!

Jenna Elizabeth Matheson:



1. Middle name was after her grandmother


2. Parents Names: Jeremy and Ann Matheson.


3. Junior at Cornel University studying History and Literature


4. Lives alone


5. Parents died when she was sixteen, and she witnessed it and consequently suffers from post traumatic stress.


6. Struggles to sleep because she suffers from nightmares revolving around the deaths of her parents.


7. Socially withdrawn and has a hard time making and keeping friends. Though she prefers it this way. The less people know, the less they can hurt her.


8. Doesn’t trust anyone with her personal life. Prefers her solitude


9. Auburn hair and green eyes. Fairly tall 5’ 5”. Slender and fair skinned. Faint freckles on her nose and cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment