Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Short Little Post...

Here's a little post for you! Just a snippet of a chapter that I'm working on right now. I haven't really had much energy to write the last few days, which is rather sad I will admit. But to be a nice person I thought I'd post something for you...sorry that it isn't longer! Hopefully I will post something longer in the next few days. And just a quick little thank you to those who are actually reading this! I got a comment today from someone I know who said they are liking my writing! You know who you are and thank you thank you thank you! I love encouragement! And to all those who are reading and haven't made any comments yet, feel free to do so!

Anyway, Enjoy!

Your Loving Author!

Her horrified face flashed before my eyes and I jerked awake my eyes bleary. Where was I? Blinking several times I sat up and looked around me. I was still at the student center. I willed my heart to slow down and let out a groan of frustration. That was twice now that I’d fallen asleep without intending to! I glanced at my watch and shook my head in annoyance, wincing as pain shot through me. It was after 11:30. I was late for my second class. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples and with a final sigh rose from the chair. May as well be early for my third class.



As I stood, my vision blurred for a moment and my head throbbed painfully. I hastily popped the other two Tylenol in my mouth, hoping to ease the pain. I headed towards the exit and to the science building. I had Chemistry next.


I made it through campus with very little incident and let out a sigh of relief when the building loomed ahead. At least I didn’t have to deal with that horrible man again. I reached for the door the same time another hand did. My fingers skimmed his and I pulled back hastily, a blush on my cheeks.


“I’m so sorry,” I murmured, “I didn’t see you there.” I turned towards the man and my eyes widened in horror. There was the man from this morning, a smug look on his face.


“Well that makes strike three I suppose?” He retorted pulling the door open and waving his hand to usher me in. I rolled my eyes and walked past him. At least he wasn’t yelling this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment