Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Names...

I haven't posted a new section for you to read yet and I will do that shortly. However I thought you might find it interesting what I've realized about the names that I currently have for the characters in my novel. Here ya go:

Adam: Of course the origin is Hebrew; and the name means "many or mankind"...kinda ironic if you think about it in context to my story.

Jenna: The origin for this one is English; I was surprised to find that the meaning of Jenna is "small bird." Now when I realized that, it made me smile. It sort of fits my character's personality quite well...but you may not realize that yet...she is after all stuck in my head and you haven't had a chance to fully meet her  yet! Hehe...

Anyway I'll be sure to post what I have for you when I get it finished. The thoughts are all coming together nicely so I hope to get it up very soon!

Lots of love!

The novice author that posts on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment