Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Post that is Long Overdue!

This isn't exactly the type of post that I wanted to put on here...it's too short in my opinion and it doesn't quite sound right. But I'll get it out I promise! And I think the more that I sit and write I will be able to be more creative and inspired to continue my novel. I need to finish this novel...I already know how it will end and everything! So without further hesitation, here is my post. Don't hate me if it sounds cliche or stupid. I don't even know if I'm going to use it. I just thought I'd send you something...maybe I'll be able to post something a little later too?

“How stupid can you be Jenna?!” Adam’s voice held a hard edge as his glare bore into me. I cringed under his scrutiny.



“I-I-well I didn’t mean to-“


“Didn’t mean to do what exactly Jenna? What did you think you would gain from studying about what I am…what I do?” He rubbed his temples in annoyance.


“I just wanted to see what it was like to be you. I wanted to understand,” I mumbled, unsure of my words. Would he understand me?


“Why on earth would you want to know what it is like to be forever isolated? To be alone forever wandering the earth, never able to grown old and have lasting relationships?!” He blustered, beginning to pace the room.


“That’s not it,” I fervently replied, “I just wanted to understand you. Your feelings and life. What you were going through,”


Adam’s form went rigid and he stopped pacing. He whirled to face me suddenly fury evident, “Or, perhaps the only reason you wanted to understand me, was to understand my power. To gain the knowledge to live forever perhaps.”


“No, I-“


“Don’t bother. I don’t want to hear your excuses. You are no more than a common cheat and liar. You were merely associated with me for yourself.”


His words stung and I didn’t know how to reply. He wouldn’t believe me anyway. With a resigned sigh, I turned from him.


“You have it all figured out I suppose,” I murmured

Oh and before I forget. I'm going to post some of my inspiring music on here...so maybe you'll get an idea of where I get my inspiration from! It's quite unique and fun if you ask me! Anyway, until next time!
 
Your Loving Author!

No comments:

Post a Comment