Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 13, 2011

UpDaTe...finally right?

I am not so good at updating lately. In my opinion I suck rather terribly. And it's not that I haven't been writing either. I've gotten scads of things done for you to enjoy (okay maybe not "scads" but a bit!) and I want to post them here. Life has just been hectic to say the least. I've been so much busier than I have ever really thought about until I've sat here and contemplated just what's been causing me to not write on my blogs. It's seriously insane how much I'm trying to accomplish in one day...and probably not really realistic either...but I'm sorta stubborn and want to get as much done as possible. It's just that I tend to ignore my blog...not the nicest things to do, but at least I'm being honest here.

I promise that I will update again very shortly for you. I'm also going to redo the entire blog; organize it better and make it more of my own space...I like how it looks now, but I think I need an update don't you?

Oh one more note, I've decided to add a different language to my writing. I'm very excited about this, mainly because I love learning new languages and this one is one of my favorites. It will be utilized in many romantic and humorous ways trust me and I promise that your hearts will melt...or at leat they will if you are as hopeless romantic as I am.

Ah but I digress...I'm going to either go take a nap or update my blogs or do the dishes...one of the three...

And one more note, I heard a new song by Michale Bublé yesterday and I have fallen in love with it! I will have it on my writing playlist for you shortly. So be on the lookout! This song conjured up so many different images of my novel...it was fantastic!

Alright, I'm going now...no more blathering for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment