Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 17, 2011

As promised: An inspiring song!

I'm still working on my scene to post for you guys. I'm kinda patricular about it right now...trying to get it completely fleshed out for you before I post it. But, for your enjoyment I have two songs for you to listen to that have inspired me and my writing. And I have a very very very small little preview of what I'll be posting soon. So here you go!

The first video is by "Death Cab for Cutie" and it's called "I will follow you into the Dark." This song has really inspired the ending of my novel.

This next song is "The Best of Me" by Michael Bublé. This song makes me sigh...would you agree? This song has inspired my novel in many key points. I see them crystal clear in my head. Hopefully I can get them written out completely for you.

And as promised, here's a little preview of the scene I'm working on right now:

"Jenna," he whispered my name like a prayer. I slowly raised my head to gaze into his face.

"Adam,"

No comments:

Post a Comment