Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, December 31, 2010

How to Start...


With the new year rolling in here in the next twelve hours I’m contemplating how I should start the new year. There are so many things I want to do and accomplish, in particular finishing my novel. But the trick is how to start everything. How should I begin to start writing again? What sort of schedule should I attempt? And the list of questions could go on and on. But I suppose that’s what makes it exciting. It’s a new year and new dreams and ideas are coming forth and I have 365 full days ahead of me to try and accomplish my dreams and goals. Let's hope that this year will be filled with fun and laughter and the joy that comes from living a full and rich life. So Happy New Year! And I hope that all your goals and dreams come to fruition! I will certainly be posting some of my writing as soon as my computer has been repaired! It's a waiting game right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment