Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Getting back into the swing of things...

Well I haven't updated in a long time...a slacker blog fail I will admit...but I still don't have my computer cord and it is hard to update on your novel when it is trapped on a laptop that is currently unable to be charged...but I'm hoping that in the next few weeks to get my cord and get everything restarted and back on track...this in turn will hopefully allow for many more updates and enjoyable reading experiences from me!

Also, I've decided to try my hand at Tumblr...which I suppose is the same as having this little blog, but I thought I'd give it a shot. It seems kinda fun and it's a way for me to push my novel ideas out to the world in as many ways as possible. Or at least that's what the theory is. For those of you who read this and prefer blogspot then by all means stay here. I will be updating both regularly with similar content so you won't be missing out on anything. I just figure that Tumblr and Blogspot can work hand in hand for me to help the world to get to know me better...hehe...sounds kind of selfish doesn't it? Let's hope that it works and I'm not wasting my time eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment