Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 29, 2010

A Revelation...

NaNoWriMo begins in a few days! I must say I'm freaking out slightly. But at the same time I'm rather excited...though I believe I won't be getting much sleep these next few weeks...not that this would be a drastic change in my current habits anyway...but still!

Anyway...I digress...what I wanted to write about is the fact that I've made a rather interesting revelation about my novel...and it happened at four this morning as I lay awake in my bed, my mind refusing to shut off and allow me some rest! My revelation was that perhaps I should, for NaNoWriMo, rewrite my current amount of pages for my novel. Also, the idea for a much improve prologue worked it's way into my head, and I must admit that it sounds far better than the current one that I have posted as the prologue. And this made me rather excited to write

Sooo...now I wait for a few days. I'm not going to write anything in my actual novel until it is time to start NaNoWriMo...but I may sit down here in the next day or so and write an outline of the different chapters I want to accomplish. That seems to be a good plan eh? At least that's what I've told myself.

So, I'll hopefully post again in a few days with some updates about NaNoWriMo and my novel and my word count! That should be exciting! And to all you out there who read this blog and are participating in NaNoWriMo with me, best of luck to you! I applaud your efforts! Good luck!

The Novice Novelist

No comments:

Post a Comment