Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Am I Crazy?

I'm staring at the clock right now...40 minutes until November...and with that comes NaNoWriMo...am I crazy for doing this? Will I even succeed? And if I do somehow manage ot accomplish this amazing feat, what will the end result be? Will I have a novel that I actually appreciate and enjoy, or will this just prove that I lack the talent to actually make something of myself as a writer? Talk about scary eh? But, I suppose I shall never know unless I actually try to write something. How will I ever expect to get somewhere and live my dream if I'm too frightened to step outside of my comfort zone and show the world what I can do as a writer?

So, deep breath...here goes nothing...

Let the chaos begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment