Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sorry~

Here's a quick little note of apology for not posting anything recently. I have been working on my novel, as promised, however, life has been rather hectic lately and I find that my time seems to fly by faster than I can get everything done that I need to! There have also been some moments of great stress for me lately that have messed with my emotions and I've found it hard to stay motivated for more than a little while without going completely crazy! Just know that I am working on things and getting a chapter neared the completed phase, which makes me feel scads better about life right now. And I will post another little snippet when I get this chapter finished.

Whoever you may be that is reading this blog, I understand that things may be confusing with the bits and pieces that I post, but you must realize that I'm afraid to give too much away with what I post. It is a difficult task to undertake and I take full responsibility if my posts aren't coming across as very understandable. I will try to do better. But, I would love to hear from you to learn what you think of my writing style, or the pieces of the story that you understand and enjoy, or don't enjoy...or anything really!

But until I post an actual snippet, I shall bid you Adieu!

-The Novice Novelist

No comments:

Post a Comment