Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Cute little snippet.

Yes I realize that this post is rather short, but I couldn't resist. This little teeny tiny piece of a conversation that I'm working on was something that always makes me smile and I think that you'd like it too. Now before I get to the actual little conversation perhaps I should put some background on what I'm actually working on in case you guys are confused. You see I'm working on a novel where a young lady meets a guy who can travel through time. Now this may sound cliche but I promise I have my own spin on things. But since I don't want to give it all away I'll just give you the bare minimum. I hope that you will give it a chance! And who knows, there may be a day when this piece of work is actually published!

Enjoy!


“Of all the ridiculous things!” He muttered shutting his eyes in agitation, “A rational person would be thinking far differently than you.”
                “Perhaps I’m crazy then,” I ventured lightly, “Why else would we get along so splendidly?”
                He tried to remain stern, but the corner of his mouth twitched upwards. “You are completely ridiculous you know that right?”
                “Of course I do,” I responded grinning. I knew I had won. It was always so easy with Adam. He was a pushover. “We established that a long time ago.”
                Adam edged closer and grabbed my hand. “How can you be so accepting of all this? I mean it’s not exactly every day that you hear about a man who can travel through time.”
                I shrugged my shoulders, “Well it doesn’t really change anything. I mean you’re still you and that’s all that really matters isn’t it?”
                He just shook his head. “You are completely absurd Jenna.”
                “I know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment