Labels

Musical Inspiration


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 22, 2012

Well....

Okay I admit that I have been terrible at keeping this blog current on the progress of the ever "famous" novel that I'm working on. Life has been...well...difficult the last few months and honestly I've had a hard time adjusting to all the drastic changes going on right now. It's been hard to say the least.

But, we're getting through all the interesting twists and turns and we'll make due with everything going on right now.

Somehow.

Anyway, I have been working furiously on my novel the last little while and I actually have some updates in store in the next few days.

I'll be sure to update several things here shortly but for now I thought that I'd say that I'm not dead and I haven't given up writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment